Live Oak Summer Open
Frequently Asked Questions
Until what time can I register on Saturday morning?
When is Check-In and when can I pick up my Awesome Players Pack?
- TRICK QUESTION. We do not take new registrations on Saturday.
- You must be registered and paid by 7pm on Friday the
- We do this so that we can do hole assignments on Friday night,
so we can get you out
on the course earlier.
- You can check in at HQ.
If you have not paid, you can pay at check in.
- Friday, June 29th at
HQ (2-7pm) -OR-
- Saturday, June 30th from 7:15am - 8:00am (If
you paid in advance)
Where is HQ?
- Next to the Live Oak Community Swimming Pool
at 7901 Shin Oak
Drive. We are in the youth building off Eagle Scout Rd.
How can I sign up?
What is the deal on Food?
Print the flyer and mail it in with your
check or money order -OR-
and register and pay online (online option ends
Thursday June 28th at 8pm) -OR-
Take your chances and show up no later than 7pm on Friday,
Be aware that there are caps on divisions.
What is the deal on Doubles?
- Breakfast and Lunch available both days from
Lone Star Smoque
here for menu
- Doubles is at Live Oak, check in at 23C
across from the pool.
- Flex start any time between 3:00 and 6:00
- $20 per team
- Two divisions - Open and Amateur
What is the tournament schedule?
- All divisions will play 3 rounds, two rounds
of 18 on Saturday, One round of 27 on Sunday.
- Saturday am - Flight A Open and Advanced play
Flight B Rec and Intermediate plays City Hall 18.
- Saturday pm - reverse of the above.
- Sunday am - Each pool will play separate 27
hole courses using tee times. Tee times will be posted Saturday evening.
The better you play on Saturday, the later you tee off on Sunday.
Still have questions?
Go back to